- £377 per week
- £54 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
- Sky TV
- Welcome pack
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out: 10:30
This comfortable one bedroom holiday cottage in Mid Wales is located in the heart of the Dyfi Valley, central to the market towns of Machynlleth, the Ancient Capital of Wales (9 miles) and Dolgellau (13 miles). Recently refurbished, this cottage offers a lovely base for a relaxing break in beautiful countryside. Wonderful cottage garden with many pollinating friendly borders, beehives and fruit and vegetable beds. Just 2.5 miles from Snowdonia National Park with lovely walks, a variety of attractions and some fine country pubs and restaurants nearby.
A large, open-plan living room which comprises of a lounge, kitchen and dining area. The bright, well-equipped kitchen includes an oven, microwave and washing machine. A breakfast bar with high-backed chairs looks through to the grounds of Dolcorsllwyn Hall to the Dyfi River beyond. For your convenience, there are electric sockets with USB ports for your Ipads, phones etc.
The lounge has two comfy two seater settees, electric fire stove, TV with full Sky Package, and a DVD player. Extensive collection of DVDs for guests to borrow and a range of books and games are provided.
The spacious bedroom can be made up as super-king or twin and looks onto the pretty cottage garden with views up the valley.
Adjacent to the bedroom is a large shower room with a generous walk in shower and heated towel rail.
Guests are free to make use of the garden where there are a number of seating areas some of which overlook the river. Access to the river, where, if you are lucky you can spot dippers, kingfishers and maybe an otter. Fruit and vegetables also grow in the garden and guests are welcome to use some of these.
- Heating and electricity included
- All towels, cotton bed-linen and tea towels provided
- Your welcome pack includes tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk, eggs from our friendly hens, homemade jam and cake
- Free wi-fi. (Please note that this is not high speed internet and it is dependent on the service provided by BT)
- Large barn on site where bicycles, fishing gear and outdoor activity equipment can be stored safely
- There is a strict no-smoking policy and no pets
- There is a hairdryer, iron, ironing board and clothes-airer
- Kitchen roll, cling film and foil provided
- Transport and luggage transfer can be arranged.
Very peaceful. Good location for lots of outdoor activities.