- £1,311 per week
- £187 per night
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 4 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Nestled in the mountains of Mid Wales this large 5 star cottage with a hot tub has been stylishly restored and is ideal for a family or friends get together. This Llanwrtyd Wells accommodation is set amongst stunning lakes and mountains and there are many activities to be enjoyed in the area including walking, cycling, canoeing, fishing or just relaxing. Llanwrtyd is also home to numerous unique events, including Bog Snorkelling, the Man vs Horse Marathon and the Real Ale Ramble.
Lower Ground Floor
Rear entrance to property.
Bedroom 1 – Twin beds. (accessed via stairs down from Ground Floor)
Sitting Room - Large open sitting room with wood burner (multi fuel) comfortable seating. Large windows opening out to the garden.
Lounge – Main lounge with seating for 10, TV and DVD with views across the Valley and the Epynt Mountain Ranges.
Kitchen – Fully equipped kitten with range cooker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, fridge and freezer. Integrated dining area with seating for 10.
Large porch and utility / laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and cloakroom.
Shower Room with stylish walk in shower, toilet and wash basin.
Large family bathroom with bath and separate large shower, toilet, wash basin and heated towel rails.
Bedroom 2 - Master bedroom, king sized bed with en-suite and glorious views across the landscape.
Bedroom 3 – King sized bed with en-suite
Bedroom 4 – King sized bed
Bedroom 5 – Double bedroom
Lawned, garden area with Garden furniture, BBQ along with superb views across the valley. Hot tub.
- Heating and electric included
- All bed linen and hand / bath towels included
- Cot and high chair available, along with potty, plastic cutlery. Babysitting facilities available on request. (Please bring your own cot bedding)
- 1 extra single pull-out bed available on request
- Under-floor heating throughout
- Strictly no pets or smoking allowed
- Wifi included
- Please note there are split level floors
- First supply of logs included (additional logs available to purchase)
- Christmas tree and decorations included for Christmas and New Year bookings
- Complimentary welcome pack including essentials such as tea, coffee, milk and cakes
- Pick-up from local train station also available on request
- Hot tub not to be used after 10:30pm or before 7am as this may cause a nuisance to neighbours
- Can be booked together with Ffermdy Llanwrtyd to sleep 21 in total.
A very warm welcome given to us by the property owners, who also took time to show us around the house and explain features.
This is a beautifully converted barn in a very picturesque and peaceful area.The property is very well equipped, clean and very well presented. Would love to visit again and can highly recommend it to others.