- £546 per week
- £78 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Walk-in shower
Important - please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Stylish, eco-friendly Anglesey cottage near Malltraeth, Newborough Beach (Traeth Llanddwyn), Anglesey Sea Zoo, Rhosneigr and numerous other attractions. Stabal Marian offers 5 star accommodation with far-reaching views, beautiful features throughout and the flexibility to have its 2 super-king and 1 king bed arranged as single beds on request. You will also be treated to Egyptian cotton bed linen and ground source heating throughout.
With its own private corner and elevated patio, Stabal Marian is one of three beautiful cottages within an impressive L-shaped complex, that can also be booked together to accommodate group get-togethers.
Open plan living room with a kitchen, dining and lounge area. Large bi-fold doors leading to an elevated patio area with countryside and coastal views.
Kitchen - the luxurious petrol blue and white kitchen includes a dishwasher, induction hob and oven, built in combi oven / microwave oven, fridge freezer and washer dryer.
Dining area - large dining table and chairs looking out over the patio.
Lounge area - 2 contemporary sofas in front of a wall mounted TV and also enjoying views over the patio.
Bedroom 1 - ensuite bedroom with a king sized bed (can be arranged as two 2.6 singles on request). Jack and Gill ensuite shower room with shower, wc and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Spacious bedroom with a super-king bed and access to adjoining cot room. Juliette balcony with far reaching views.
Cot room - This room interlinks with bedroom 2, making it ideal for families with a baby. In addition to a large cot, this room can also be used as a play room, with its wooden horse, books and games, a miniature table and chairs.
Bedroom 3 - Another inviting bedroom with a super-king bed (can be configured as 2 singles on request) and a Juliette balcony.
Bathroom - Includes a power shower and separate bath, wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Private patio area with countryside views extending down to Malltraeth on the coast and Snowdonia on the horizon. A tranquil setting with table and chairs for alfresco dining.
There is also an enclosed, communal seating / eating area to the front of the cottage, shared with the two other 5 star cottages on site, as well as a separate, shared garden area with a large garden table and chairs.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk and Bara Brith / Welsh cakes. If staying for 6 nights or more, a bottle of Prosecco, fresh flowers and half a dozen eggs are also provided.
- Ground source heating and electricity included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Parking for up to 3 cars.